Hours of piano music by Richard Paul, Please Enjoy them.
Has always been a favorite for weddings. It’s perfect for special wedding highlights, from the Prelude to the Interlude. For Receptions, it’s a welcome changeof pace for dinner courses, when guests love to talk and socialize. and you’d be surprised at how affordable and fun Live Piano Music can be. Whether you have a piano or we use mine, I am a fully self-contained musician. So there’s no excuse why you cannot have live entertainment at any occasion that has power. You can have live piano music for your wedding, birthday parties, corporate functions or events, anniversary parties, Christmas parties, cocktail parties
Planning the Music for Your Wedding Ceremony
It’s safe to say that out of all the events for which you will gather your friends and family to celebrate your marriage, the wedding ceremony itself will be the most meaningful and, hopefully, memorable. Music plays many vital roles in the ceremony, from providing flow and ambiance to highlighting the deeper emotional meaning. Many former brides and grooms remember the songs played at their weddings for the rest of their lives, and they can relive that romantic day when hearing those songs again.
Since music is so important to your wedding ceremony, I always advise hiring one or more live, experienced, professional musicians to handle it. Qualified, well-researched musicians will be able to tailor the music in real time to fit what is going on in your ceremony, which will help one part flow effortlessly into the next. Also, you’ll find it truly ties together all of the visual and verbal elements, from the flowers to the vows, with timeless style and class.
For the music, most American wedding ceremonies have six major parts, each with their own special requirements:
- The prelude
- The bride’s processional
- The recessional
- The postlude
Think of it as “welcoming music.” By no means bland, this is harmonious music with a calm, often pastoral air to it, designed to set a tone of relaxed composure, alleviate the stresses of traveling, and – added bonus! – it lets the guests know by ear where the ceremony will be located. We usually start between 15 and 30 minutes before the ceremony begins.
refers to the formal entrances of family and bridal party (and groomal party?). The word also is used to refer to the pieces of music we’ll play during these entrances. These special entrances include:
- Family: Parents, grandparents, and any other family or honored guests
- Attendants: Bridesmaids and groomsmen and any flower girls and/or ring bearers,the Bride.
We often play a piece for family, then change the music and play another piece for attendants, then a third for the bride’s entrance. Many couples opt for a single piece for family and attendants, if the processional distance is short and/or there are fewer than three or four people in each group.
refers to the formal exit of the bridal party including bride and groom and the bridesmaids and groomsmen; it also refers to the piece of music we play for this exit.
is the music we play after the recessional, as the guests exit the ceremony area.
- wedding organist is in the $175 to $250 rang With Singers etc.
- Starting at $100 on the low end
- organist may charge $300 or more for my services. Singers Travel Time.
Roland K7 Digital Piano
Some of these songs are just piano, and some are with full band arrangements, I even did a few songs that special sound effects, rain, thunder, wind, and other cool sound effects.
- Classical – Swan Lake , Moon light Sonata.
- Ragtime – The Entertainer, Bethena
- Love Songs – Blue Eyes, Nurain,Waterfall, Guardian Angel, Whimsical, In The Living Years, All Of Me
- Hymns – Lord,Breathe, Above All, Awesome God, Lifes, Joyful Joyful, Here I Am Lord, Lord You Come To The Lake Shore, Shalom, Oh Come, Joy, Saved By The Demons, Spirit Song, We Are All One, Here I Am m To You
- Show Tunes – The Waltons, Unchained Melody, Memory’s, Love Story, Over The Rainbow, Something Terrible.
- Other Music – Jump, Children, Walking Into Your Dreams, Story Time Haunted Grave Yard, California Girls, Midnight Hour