Hello and welcome to my music page. At one time I use to be one of the best keyboardist around. I have over 30 years of experience on playing for churches, & Christian rock bands. Now I am semi retired more like disabled. I can still play but I can’t play full time like I had use too. Weddings is about all that I will play for. I have a wide selection on my style of music, from Classical,Ragtime, Love songs. Theme songs, Church Hymns, and just every day modern music.
Rich The Pianist
Specializing in popular music, standards, oldies and show tunes,Rich adds the right note to your special events.
parties of all kinds
Your wedding ceremony is the most important part of your wedding day.
If you hire me to play for your ceremony I will play for up to 30 mins before it starts as your guests arrive.I will then play one piece as you walk down the aisle, two pieces during the signing of the register and one piece at the end of the ceremony as you walk back down the aisle.
If music is important to you then you should book a wedding pianist to play all of your favorite songs and pieces of music on the piano during your wedding breakfast. This is a way for you to add your personality and style to your meal and background piano music will break the uncomfortable silence that you often get at weddings.
Keyboard or piano?
- If your wedding venue has a grand piano then I will play this instrument at your wedding.
- For wedding venues without a grand piano (most venues), or for parts of your wedding day that are outside/in a different room to the grand piano, I will play on a professional keyboard Roland K7.
- This is included in the price.
- I will use state of the art professional keyboards ( Roland Only).
- These keyboards are £1000+ instruments that sound exactly like a real piano.
- However, they do literally look like a keyboard on a stand.
- For this reason, some couples choose to upgrade the look of the instrument that their wedding pianist uses.